• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ROTA 15 x 7 et25 wheels/Hankook Ventus 2 tires "new"

iinca

Dagnabbit, why do I have to live on the wrong coast. 

Mind shipping if I email you UPS labels for them? I can get a quote in the morning if you have a weight on one of them. (bathroom scale is close enough)

Thanks!

Looks like the wheel might be 15lbs and another 20 for the tire on some sites, so I'm getting a shipping cost of $73/wheel on UPS's website. 

Looks like I'm waiting for someone on the east coast to offer a set up...unless someone is taking a road trip from CA to VA and wants some wheel company. =)

23 hours ago, Whaledriver said:

Was Anna a 2002? What is the ET? Are the studs for the wheel included?  I ask only to insure a 15" wheel would fit on my original 73 2002. I have a relative in Salinas that could pick them up if you can insure it will fit without spacers or alteration.

I ran these on my 75, lowered 1.5 inches from stock, fit great on the stock wheel studs, no rubbing or fender mods required with et25 offset.  You will need a set of nice chrome lug nuts.

Mark92131

2017-01-06 16.21.57.jpg

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

Curious that your post is from Santa Cruz. Do you have residences in both places? If you do, could you bring the wheels to Santa Cruz for the pick up? Otherwise, just eliminate me as a prospective buyer as my relative isn't available for the long drive to Soda Springs.  Thanks,