• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Took Brunhilde to meet her maker this morning

There are two things that I love about this post:

1. When I saw "meet her maker" in the title I initially thought "Oh no! Another 02 has gone to the scrap yard!" but when I opened it up I saw this perfect Polaris 2002ti standing in front of BMW as if it had just come off the assembly line. Beautiful.

2. "Brunhilde" - that is the perfect name for an 02.

I need some coffee...

Fantastic pictures... I'm glad to see the car running so well after so many struggles.

Very nice, indeed.

Ed Z

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

Thanks Ed! She's still running a fair bit rich on the top end still, but highway cruising sees her in the mid high 13's to low 14's unless I have to give it heavy throttle, so I figured it was safe for the trip. She did great getting here, cruised 130-140KPH most of the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic pictures... I'm glad to see the car running so well after so many struggles.

Very nice, indeed.

Ed Z

I spoke too soon Ed. The spark gremlins appeared. Yet another failed Ireland ignitor. Whomp whomp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replace that POS with a HotSpark ignitor... I've had good luck with them.  Pertronix obviously works well, but more money.

Ed

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool