• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regular Car Reviews BMW 2002

dpowell

Surprisingly little sarcasm from Mr. Regular on this episode.

He must have been caught off guard by how great a car it actually is.

- D

1972 Malaga Sunroof - bone-stock cross-country road-tripper (sold when I was a young idiot)

1975 Sahara Sunroof - present daily[ish]-driver

Certainly the owner on the test-drive had a few things incorrect about the cars.  I guess not everyone is as obsessive as some of us are about all the details.  It was interesting to see the video, though...the raw footage vs. what you see.  

Scott

02ing since '87

'72 tii Euro  //  '21 330i x //  '14 BMW X5  //  '12 VW Jetta GLI

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, vacca rabite said:

Tell us about your car.  Suspension, tires, etc.  What's what.

Zach

Currently, the car sits on BBS euroweaves (15x7 et24) with 175/50r15 sight stretch to fit. The suspension is Bilstien struts with H&R springs one coil cut. For autocross, I am running 13x6 (haven't found wheels yet) with 185/60r13. The plan starting next week is to put in the e21 lsd and camber & toe correctors. 

As as for the engine and trans, stock engine, about to put dual side drafts with IE headers for better flow. The trans is a 5 speed out of an e21.

16 hours ago, Spankins6 said:

Currently, the car sits on BBS euroweaves (15x7 et24) with 175/50r15 sight stretch to fit. The suspension is Bilstien struts with H&R springs one coil cut. For autocross, I am running 13x6 (haven't found wheels yet) with 185/60r13. The plan starting next week is to put in the e21 lsd and camber & toe correctors. 

As as for the engine and trans, stock engine, about to put dual side drafts with IE headers for better flow. The trans is a 5 speed out of an e21.

Did you do the stretch fit because you likes the look, or because otherwise they rubbed?

Zach