DFMC

Door Sill Covers

33 posts / 2248 viewsLast Reply

what's extremely rare about that set...i have about 8 pairs that appear to look like your set

is Trump in the room ?

Not this far from home!!  (I am in the UK)  

I am quoting another long standing 02 owner who has been searching for months, including a number of your US outlets, the last of which stated 'no chance, these are long gone'.  They are not available in Europe either, not new anyway, and these almost are as good as.

Assuming you 8 pairs are for 02s up to '73 and not later then you may well have a nice investment...

I haven't seen any others selling, new or used, so truthfully I have no idea.  These things generally find their own level which is why I have invited offers.   I have a 'reserve' in mind; if an offer reaches it I will let them go.  Otherwise I am happy to put them on the shelf a while.

Hi again.   I have just realised that you are the guy who is known for providing first class carpets, having recently received a welcome  return from a period off work.  Have I got that right?   I am completely restoring my Aug '73 tii from the chassis up, and will soon be looking for an excellent set of carpets.  The car is in 'Verona Red'.  Could you provide me with a set in the colour appropriate at the time of manufacture, and if so at what cost (shipping to UK)?   

perhaps the sills are not readily available out of the states...here, you should be able to find them as needed...i sold a pair a few months ago for $25.00...i have no clue if that's a high or low price...it's just the price that popped in my mind when the guy wanted them

i do make carpet sets, etc for our cars...you can see the 2 reproduction carpets on my website, www.estycarpet.com  ....but there is might be something more reasonably priced that would work for you

just let me know if/when i can help

(edited)

2gybrmd.jpg

i've made quite a few RHD sets, as a matter of fact, i just shipped 2 sets internationally today, both were RHD sets

here's a pic of a set i sent to GB for a RHD

Edited by esty
correct my bad spelling