• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rare car! NM/NA

Artcop

On 10/21/2016 at 10:16 AM, Artcop said:

Not many were made :D

So true.

Total number of '02 cabriolets manufactured "out by the shed" with a Sawzall and a $50 budget = One (1)

I suspect the seller is soon going to get some education in '02 cabriolets, unless they can find a buyer who is one of the two people in this world who know even less about '02 cabriolets -- and cars, in general -- than the seller...

Regards,

Steve

Edited by Conserv

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

Clipped this from the ad so it doesn't get lost forever.

Not sure what kind of prescription drugs this seller is doing - maybe this is the wrong car for this listing.  No mention of the custom top, interior, steering wheel, stereo, headrest delete, custom dash cover, custom door cards, hood bar support method (!) or front TS delete covers.  If that is a new paint job, I'd hate to see the old one.  At least it has Cosmic wheels.

Up for sale my Fathers BMW 1969 2002 . Runs good and is clean. New paint job and new brakes. Minor rust under the car . Rare car, not many were made world wide . Great German enginuity .

$30,000 or best offer
Any questions , do not hesitate . 

Don't hesitate - run.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

18 hours ago, mlytle said:

wow.  $30k?   weren't we just talking about the bottom feeders thinking their pile of junk was a goldmine in another thread?  price decimal point needs to go to the left, twice.

YES. This is eggzakly what I was talking about in that other thread. 

I will say this, having liberated the roof from two 2002's in my time, the black one is in Esty's possession, they are fun when done right. Which this car is not. 

Cars 1&2 as seen here

76 choptop.jpg

Bay view 4.jpg

But what do I know

Yes, but he has my Cosmic alloys !!

(Wish they were mine - they're like the ones I had)

I miss my Wheels.  Almost worth the price to me to get those wheels !!

If I only had a spare roof.......

Nut (fka weevil)

My Claim To Fame - Worked On Harmon Fisher's Car !!! Yes the infamous 2002 F !!!

# 1 72 '02 Malaga, # 2 72 '02 Colorado, # 3 72 '02 Blue, # 4 72 '02 Malaga, # 5 72 tii, # 6 68 1602, # 17 68/76 '02 Custom Red, # 28 74 '02 Brown Metallic, 72 3.0 Csi, 73 3.0Csi, 80 735 Euro, 728 Parts Car