• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1st Monthly SF Bay Area Neue Klasse and Kaffee - 07/09/2016 8:00 AM to 07/09/2016 11:00 AM

steve k.

• Administrators

Event Title: 1st Monthly SF Bay Area Neue Klasse and Kaffee
Event Author: steve k.
Event Date: 07/09/2016 8:00 AM to 07/09/2016 11:00 AM

We will start our monthly SF Bay Area  Neue Klasse and Kaffe ( FKA: '02s and Coffee) in July at Back Yard Coffee Co. at 965 Brewster Ave. Redwood City, CA 

We will Gather at Caltrain Parking lot just across the street from the coffee shop.  For those interested, Redwood City Farmers Market will be just across the railroad tracks. I will investigate this weekend on how that effects the parking lot, but i do not foresee any problems.

Please, RSVP in case i will need to block off some spots.

I will be there from 8am to 11am. 

13620219_10154294250517179_592642429665937701_n.jpg

backyard3.jpg

backyard2.jpg

20160702_082537.jpg

1st Monthly SF Bay Area Neue Klasse and Kaffee

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

• steve k. pinned this topic
  • steve k. featured, unpinned and pinned this topic
  • Administrators

This originally started as a Peninsula / South Bay meet as there are very few things around us. There is a possibility of doing things in Walnut Creek, but that does not seem to be too central of a location, so i cannot promise anything.

steve k.

Hi Steve... I was thrilled by your announcement of an 02 CC...until I saw that you're doing it on Saturdays instead of Sundays. Unfortunately, I work Saturdays. Oh well, you can't please all the people all the time, right? Thanks for putting this together regardless...have fun everyone!

COOP

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, COOP said:

Hi Steve... I was thrilled by your announcement of an 02 CC...until I saw that you're doing it on Saturdays instead of Sundays. Unfortunately, I work Saturdays. Oh well, you can't please all the people all the time, right? Thanks for putting this together regardless...have fun everyone!

COOP

I am not available on that Sunday and really wanted to kick this off so decided to go with Saturday. I'll need to see what day of the week works better for people and go with that on permanent bases.  

Steve K 

15 minutes ago, steve k. said:

I am not available on that Sunday and really wanted to kick this off so decided to go with Saturday. I'll need to see what day of the week works better for people and go with that on permanent bases.  

Steve K 

Thanks Steve! At the end of the day, just do what works best for you (weekday, location, etc) and those who can make it will have a blast. I'm sure all of the suggestions get annoying after awhile when you're trying to create something positive (hey, how about Fresno?! We could crash their annual flea market!).

COOP