• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

16 in replica wheels!

M4dMax

In your computer. Or Playstation. Those are computer-generated images--note that the wall behind the yellow car has a repeating texture. Maybe from one of the racing games? Somebody decided that 13X5.5 Turbo wheels didn't look cool enough, I guess.

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport
'10 Honda Odyssey Family & Stuff Hauler

I'm afraid not. Following that link and then the link on that page to the studio's website leads to this "about us" blurb, translated from the French by Google:

Crizalis is a graphics studio based in Aron (Mayenne, dept. 53), which specializes in 3D computer imaging and visual communication.

Our mission is to translate your project, with our sensitivity, our tools and our experience, visually, graphically and in accordance with your wishes, 
so that you are unique. 
We advise you, support you in the creation and implementation your projects ensuring consistency of the whole.

Today, 3D computer graphics has become a must! 
We are here for that before the launch of your future project (internal, external works ...), we can model a 3D model 
of realistic photo quality.

And this gallery: https://www.behance.net/gallery/11063969/BMW-2002-Turbo.

c32cde11063969.56258061d9390.jpg

They're computer-generated 3D graphics. Very well done, mind you; they even fooled the site you linked to. But they're graphics, not photos.

-Dave

Edited by dlhoovler

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news--wheels like that would be cool (though I'd take mine in 15" max).

But thanks for the opportunity to feel like a secret agent for 15 minutes! B)

-Dave

Colorado '71 2002

'17 VW GTI Sport

Except his stripe is on the wrong side of the car.  If he was going for tradition, the stripe indicates which side of the car the driver is on.  In the event of an accident on the race track the safety crew knows which side the driver is on.  Yes very cool 3D images though!

1976 BMW 2002 Fjord Blue Ireland Stage II • Bilstein Sports • Ireland Headers • Weber 38 • 292 Cam • 9.5:1 Pistons • 123Tune Bluetooth 15" BBS

2018 BMW M550i X-Drive

1964 Volvo Amazon Wagon
http://www.project2002.com