• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Very happy with my "stock" version Ansa.  The baffles in my OEM BMW muffler rattled loose in a year of apparently too enthusiastic driving...  There is also a sport version with upturned dual outlet pipes.  Very well made and fits perfect.  I believe a center version is available but my '73 has the passenger side cutout.

January 30, 1973 Agave tii

April 24, 1974 Chamonix Turbo (German delivery)

If I am not mistaking 73 car muffler tailpipe exited from right side. If you want pipe exit from center (75-76 models only) must ensure hangers on the muffler match hold down tabs location under body.

ANSA - BW0207 muffler (69-74) exits from R.H.

ANSA - BW0247 muffler (75-76) exits from center

ANSA.PNG

76 2002 Sienabraun

2015 BMW F10

2 hours ago, kavadarci said:

I got ansa with dual tips at the end, it came like that and i absolutely love it.

take a look at the pic and watch the video, it is kind of bad because of the camera location but you get the idea.

Sounds good, but you need a "run it out to redline in 2nd" for us to get the whole picture :)

On 4/11/2016 at 5:07 AM, Des said:

I know I asked this before. But I am in the market for a muffler . 2002 base 1973 .

Can anybody recommend a direction I can go in on this purchase. Center preferred. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on bruh, put some effort into a search......................................................................................................................................(although that audio post is kinda bitchin; IMO probably needs to be taken up to 4,500 or 5,000 RPMs)

j

1975 - modified - the "silver back"

@https://twitter.com/jangelurbano