• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When is the next meet up?

Frank Vogel

I work on JBLM also. Ive seen your car parked a couple times over near the buildings next to the Faith Ave construction. When I do drive the 2002, I usually will be over by the Apache hanger at least part of the day. My 02 is a white 76. I dont daily it, just drive it once in a while when its dry out. I have patch missing some paint so im picky about when it comes out. Im focusing on things like brakes, steering, and suspension upgrades prior to cosmetics like paint. I like your two tone by the way, and if im not mistaken, I think you have a early bumper swap done, right?

Usually the first meet of the year is the first weekend in February. My 02 is garaged Nov-April'ish because of sand and road salt over here on the east side...

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

That sounds good. Let's set a date for the first weekend in Feb. What do all want to do? Grits garage seems like a nice place to to start.

The first week in February is the meet commemorating the anniversary of the "02-02-02" meet back in, you guessed it, 2002.  We meet every year at the boat dock on Alki in West Seattle.  It will be on a Saturday morning, I am guessing Feb. 6, 2016.  There will be more specific posts in January about this event.  In addition to the FAQ, there is also the '02 special interest group e-mail that I manage--if you want to be added, send me your e-mail address.

Thanks and look forward to meeting you, Stu.

I always do it right the second time.

1970 2002 Chamonix (Fiona)

1976 2002 Chamonix (Blanche), '73 2002 Colorado (Nemo), '72 2002 Riviera, '74 2002 Atlantik, '71 1600 Sahara (Binkley) all sold

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors