• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 BMW 2002 Tii in Indiana

Mark92131

Year:: 1974

Make:: BMW

Model:: 2002 Tii

Price:: 15000.00

I saw this ad and thought I would pass it along.  A 1974 BMW 2002 Tii in Granatrot over Black interior.  Given the rising prices of Tii's this looks like a pretty reasonable deal.  I would want an explanation on the new VIN tag before purchase.

NM/NA,

Mark92131

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/5341808568.html

post-33686-0-08121500-1449686301_thumb.j

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)

......and here we go again.. for even higher asking.. I guess because it actually runs now.

This guy has burned a few key bridges in the Indy scene, while asking for help to get the car on the road.

%Tii man.

Edited by eurotrash

2002 newbie, and dead serious about it.
(O=o00o=O)
Smart Audio Products for your 2002

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All-

NMNA

The owner Scott is selling due to divorce. The car needs one rocker but includes the part. Brakes have been gone through by a local BMW guy and rust is described as limited. The KF has been tuned and the car should have most records with a little over 100k on the clock.

I may have found another car- could be a good opportunity in a rare color 74 Tii sunroof car.

To all, I own this 1974 BMW 2002tii. She is a sound/strong body vehicle. I don't know why or how someone came up with a VIN number issue but very amusing to say the least.

I have had all the mechanical parts either rebuilt or replaced on this vehicle to get her street ready again. The only after market (non-original part on the car is the stainless steel exhaust system now. Unfortunately I have to let her go because of a long over due divorce. If it were not for this financial impact, I would keep this all original tii for a very long time. If you have questions feel free to ask via email or phone. (Please stop making up facts or assume anything. This will impact my ability to sell to a true collector). $11,500 is the lowest price I can stand because I have more invested. Thank you all. Scott Bucklew 317-373-5160 or wsbucklew @ yahoo.com

• 2 weeks later...