• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In need of a long neck diff and rear driveshaft section for a '67 1800...

Hey Folks, I had an incident happen this weekend that leaves me in need of either a long neck differential and rear drive shaft section, or just the 3 ear diff input flange and rear drive shaft section (my diff still functions fine). I might also be interested in a later style diff and rear sub-frame instead. I might even be interested in a universal joint input flange.

Also wondering who the NK people are in the Chicago area?

Thanks for any help on this!

Doug-

Hey guys, thanks for the response! It's been cricketsville here for about a week.

Brian, thanks for the offer. If I can't find the parts closer to home, I might take you up on it. What year is your car?

Mike, I've been following your cars progress, I'm totally impressed. I hope to meet you and see your car in person at some point.

Doug

I have a diff from a 65 1800   I just don't know if that will work for you or not    The car it came from had the one piece drive shaft with the large guibo at the diff.   I think I gave Sam all my one piece driveshafts if that is what you need    Let me know and I can find out if  he still has them