• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brisbane Swap N Show 5-2-15 Through The Eyes of a Fish

Absolutely fantastic. The 700 RS berg spyder----- words cannot do it justice. Please I am begging --we need more Brisbane pictures on the FAQ. There are so many beautiful cars-such incredible machinery needs to be included, archived if you will, on the FAQ. Absolutely gorgeous machinery. Sincerely, Peter

I have a lot but wanted other people to post.  But CATUNED just posted theres on there website via facebook.  Here it is.

http://www.catuned.com/bay-area-02-2015

If your on here, the person who did the m20 swap in that black 2002... Awesome job, it was very interesting to see all the fabrication you did to get it to fit properly!

-Kevin

I have talked to the owner of the car, but I do not know if he is on here.  You can PM Spike (real name Stuart).  He knows a lot about that car and can give you all the details.  I hope he chimes in on this thread though, but just in case.

Beast 02- '74 2002
Beast 35- '11 135i
The Twins!!!
O=00=O

I have a lot but wanted other people to post.  But CATUNED just posted theres on there website via facebook.  Here it is.

http://www.catuned.com/bay-area-02-2015

I have talked to the owner of the car, but I do not know if he is on here.  You can PM Spike (real name Stuart).  He knows a lot about that car and can give you all the details.  I hope he chimes in on this thread though, but just in case.

That very nice car was originally done back in the 80's by A&E Performance.  I think they did four conversions in total.  They had 4 very talented guys at A&E that combined their knowledge on every inch of these conversions inside and out.  That car is a one owner car, he bought it new in the Bay Area, and he takes great care of it.  The owner lives close to me.  I am still in contact with two of the A&E guys that built these cars if you have detailed questions. 

Stuart  

As a first time attendee I was very impressed and I will definitely attend again. We drove about 1000 miles round trip in my NK and made it an informal beer tasting trip as well with stops in Paso Robles and Santa Cruz. Thanks to the generosity of Jim H we got to see the fight that night as well. It was nice meeting Neil M and his wife with their 2000tilux, Daniel and his 2000, not to mention Jim and his 1600NK. Also met COOP and saw his beautiful 2002s, he was extremely generous and gave me his styrofoam parts box to go into my BMW trunk case, what can I say? Didn't have enough time though to speak with many good friends like Joseph Oneil but did meet many other owners so all is good. Thanks to the organizers!

Chris

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix