slaviklungu

[PNW Introductions!] Who are you? Where are you from?

140 posts / 15753 viewsLast Reply

(edited)

Just thought I would say hello to all of the '02 community.

I recently purchased my '75 2002, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've been looking for a honestly restored 2002 for a while, since I sold my first one back in '99. I saw this and couldn't the resist any more on BaT. Bob LaChappel's from AZ. 

Live in Burien, WA 

Things I would like upgrade:

Early SST Bumpers

15" BBS RS wheels

Disc brakes

Happy to learn and get to know you all in the future! 

IMG_20181013_131351.jpg

IMG_20181013_144949_671.jpg

Edited by Hey,Yogi!

14 minutes ago, joysterm said:

Welcome, looks like you got off to a good start......any chance you can post a pic of your interior.

Mike

My interior... 

1975_bmw_2002_1531938258749ba9ca08IMG_0338-620x465.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome!  This is a nice rig.  I just joined too and will be on the look out for you since I live just south in Normandy Park.  See you around. -Ron

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Periwinkle said:

Welcome!  This is a nice rig.  I just joined too and will be on the look out for you since I live just south in Normandy Park.  See you around. -Ron

I often cruise Normany Park, I'll be on the look out!

18 hours ago, Hey,Yogi! said:

Just thought I would say hello to all of the '02 community.

I recently purchased my '75 2002, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've been looking for a honestly restored 2002 for a while, since I sold my first one back in '99. I saw this and couldn't the resist any more on BaT. Bob LaChappel's from AZ. 

Live in Burien, WA 

Things I would like upgrade:

Early SST Bumpers

15" BBS RS wheels

Disc brakes

Happy to learn and get to know you all in the future! 

Hey Brian!

1 minute ago, joebarthlow said:

Hey Brian!

Hey Joe. 

Ive known Joe for a number of years. It seems to be that we were brought up riding and collecting scooters. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hey,Yogi! said:

Hey Joe. 

Ive known Joe for a number of years. It seems to be that we were brought up riding and collecting scooters. 

I female friend of mine in college came to school in an early '70s Tundra-metallic 2002. had good times in it. stuck with me as a car I wanted but always just beyond my reach. then a few years ago I did some creative horse trading: sold a '66 Lambretta LI150 to buy a nice '76 BMW 3.0si. Then got 02 envy and sold it to make an even deal for my '74 2002. I got lucky!

Greetings PNW members!

My name is Brandon, and I recently purchased a 1975 ‘02.

It needs a lot of TLC. The PO was angling for an auto-cross rig, so much of the inside was gutted, and luckily the outside is pretty rough too!

I am in it for the long haul, so this car’s future looks brighter than it did a month ago.

I graduated high school in Ephrata, WA; went to Eastern; worked for the city of Wenatchee, and now live in Boise.

The early BMW has been in my blood for a while. I have owned two Bavaria’s previously, but new to the 2002.

Go Hawks.

Brandon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.