• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[PNW Introductions!] Who are you? Where are you from?

S-L

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would say hello to all of the '02 community.

I recently purchased my '75 2002, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've been looking for a honestly restored 2002 for a while, since I sold my first one back in '99. I saw this and couldn't the resist any more on BaT. Bob LaChappel's from AZ. 

Live in Burien, WA 

Things I would like upgrade:

Early SST Bumpers

15" BBS RS wheels

Disc brakes

Happy to learn and get to know you all in the future! 

IMG_20181013_131351.jpg

IMG_20181013_144949_671.jpg

Edited by Hey,Yogi!

18 hours ago, Hey,Yogi! said:

Just thought I would say hello to all of the '02 community.

I recently purchased my '75 2002, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I've been looking for a honestly restored 2002 for a while, since I sold my first one back in '99. I saw this and couldn't the resist any more on BaT. Bob LaChappel's from AZ. 

Live in Burien, WA 

Things I would like upgrade:

Early SST Bumpers

15" BBS RS wheels

Disc brakes

Happy to learn and get to know you all in the future! 

Hey Brian!

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

1 minute ago, Hey,Yogi! said:

Hey Joe. 

Ive known Joe for a number of years. It seems to be that we were brought up riding and collecting scooters. 

I female friend of mine in college came to school in an early '70s Tundra-metallic 2002. had good times in it. stuck with me as a car I wanted but always just beyond my reach. then a few years ago I did some creative horse trading: sold a '66 Lambretta LI150 to buy a nice '76 BMW 3.0si. Then got 02 envy and sold it to make an even deal for my '74 2002. I got lucky!

1974 BMW 2002 (Polaris > Sienabraun)

• 10 months later...

Greetings PNW members!

My name is Brandon, and I recently purchased a 1975 ‘02.

It needs a lot of TLC. The PO was angling for an auto-cross rig, so much of the inside was gutted, and luckily the outside is pretty rough too!

I am in it for the long haul, so this car’s future looks brighter than it did a month ago.

I graduated high school in Ephrata, WA; went to Eastern; worked for the city of Wenatchee, and now live in Boise.

The early BMW has been in my blood for a while. I have owned two Bavaria’s previously, but new to the 2002.

Go Hawks.

Brandon

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors

[[Template slidermaker/global/embed/showSlider is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]