• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Complete Upgraded 2002 Door Brake Sets

harry6422

• 1 month later...

Hi APka, I have them in stock, your cost shipped to France USPS priority mail international 6-10 days is:

140.00usd door brakes

32.95usd   shipping

8.42usd     PayPal international payment fee

Total shipped  $181.37usd

I can send you a PayPal invoice, please send your email address to (creativesales.comments@gmail.com).

Regards,

Harry

door brakes with covers.jpg

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

2000 BMW M Roadster evergreen

4 hours ago, harry6422 said:

WINTER SALE   $135.00 SHIPPED to any USA address from 11/12 to 12/12/17 or till I run out of stock 

Happy Holidays 

Hi there, 

Could you invoice me your best possible price (hinges + shipping + eventual fees) to : Alex-pka@hotmail.fr

Thanks in advance,

Hi Alex, PayPal invoice sent, please check if you have any local customs fees on you shipment , I have no way of knowing that, I sent you 2 choices on shipping , I usually use Priority mail international but it is $10.00 usd more.

Regards

Harry  

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

Hi Chris, I don't have any extra pillar seals, they are all going on my complete door brake sets right now, I will try and get a few extra next time I order them, which can take a week or two.

Harry

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

10 hours ago, harry6422 said:

Hi Alex, PayPal invoice sent, please check if you have any local customs fees on you shipment , I have no way of knowing that, I sent you 2 choices on shipping , I usually use Priority mail international but it is $10.00 usd more.

Regards

Harry  

Thanks for the invoice, 

I just read that you currently don't have any rubber seals for the door, so I will have to delay purchasing until that time. Please let me know when you have all the seals required ! 

Thanks in advance,

6 hours ago, APka said:

Thanks for the invoice, 

I just read that you currently don't have any rubber seals for the door, so I will have to delay purchasing until that time. Please let me know when you have all the seals required ! 

Thanks in advance,

Hi Alex, All the complete  door brake sets I have in stock come with pillar mount seals , I do not ship them without the seals as shown, the conversion you read was about buying just the pillar mount seals which I don't offer at this time

1975 BMW 2002 Taiga

Hi Chris, I don't have any extra pillar seals, they are all going on my complete door brake sets right now, I will try and get a few extra next time I order them, which can take a week or two.

Harry

Hi Harry,

I didn't have the seals in my set either. Would you kindly put my name down for a set of seals when you receive your order from supplier. Thanks