• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Colorado Buddies

70deluxe

I was driving down the street two days ago and saw a sweet Inka Touring pulling out of the gas station.  I wasn't in my '02 but tailed him in my pickup until he pulled over. 

We talked some shop cop style in our cars and then got together tonight and went on quick spirited drive through and around some industrial park areas north of downtown Denver after work. 

I wasn't able to get together when some people met up at Red Rocks, but if anyone else is interested, Ben and I will be doing it again soon. 

post-45038-0-58613800-1406170189_thumb.j

Edited by 70deluxe

I'm in too. Got a Fijord blue'73 roundie in Greenwood Village... not meaning to hijack the thread but I'd like to see the dyno sheets for the shorty headers as well Andrew... sorry for the combined threads.

RipR2

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2591740 was manufactured on June 4th, 1973 and delivered on September 14th, 1973 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Fjord metallic, paint code 037.

I might be able to do something Thursday after work.  Friday I'm busy, and on Saturday I'm thinking of going to the Hill Climb race up Central City Parkway.

EDIT: thought I could do Friday, but I can't...

Edited by visionaut

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

Hope it's good, Ben.  I know there's a big turnout every 1st Saturday (I know quite a few who go regularly) - but I've heard it can get a bit pretentious with all the $100K+ luxo car owners there (and there's no way I'm getting up at 6am to try to go to a simple car meet hoping I can find a spot to park).

Sunday's out for me (Warp Tour), maybe some afternoon next week might be good for an 02 GTG/drive.

Tom

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com