• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bmw 2002 Sill Rocker Molding Rubber Seal

If you're referring to the short pieces on the ends of the stainless rocker trim, the closest thing out there is the material for the bumper overriders but it's only available in black currently. 51 11 1 808 420

Just what I was looking for.  Thanks very much!

I used some round closed cell foam (don't remember diameter) that compressed perfectly in that recess and seals well between body and trim... looks good too... can get it black or grey... grey blends in well, not at all noticeable. Has worked well keeping mud out and cleans easily with water spray.

Rob

1966 Mustang vert - 5.0EFI/AOD & mods

1975 '02 - the typical upgrades (my 'new' car)

Bavauto sells brand new shiny stainless rocker trim that comes with the rubber strip already glued on for $131.95 each.

That ain't but if you scroll down you will find the correct rubber seals for the rocker trim, not very expensive, about the price of a few pints of Guinness.    

That ain't but if you scroll down you will find the correct rubber seals for the rocker trim, not very expensive, about the price of a few pints of Guinness.    

Ive always found the correct grey synthetic trim to be extremely expensive. But then again I dont have Al's money

its about  126 bucks to do both sides give or take

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Ive always found the correct grey synthetic trim to be extremely expensive. But then again I dont have Al's money

its about  126 bucks to do both sides give or take

Right, that is after your jacked up profit margin added, how much does it cost you before you add your cut? probably 80 bucks a pair? Nice bro.May be we should exchange professions.

p.s. $126 a pair is still a very good price IMO for both sides considering how much other rubber parts cost, i.e., door seals. 

Right, that is after your jacked up profit margin added, how much does it cost you before you add your cut? probably 80 bucks a pair? Nice bro.May be we should exchange professions.

p.s. $126 a pair is still a very good price IMO for both sides considering how much other rubber parts cost, i.e., door seals. 

Im not qualified to be a Rabbi so youll have to continue in your own profession.

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com