• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmer Fest Costa Rica 2015

touring CR

Hello Fellow 02ers

You are all invited to come and enjoy what will be the second Bimmer Fest at Costa Rica. Last Year it was a total success and we now want to share the joy with all of you from around the world!

Feel free to contact me for more details and take the opportunity to visit a great country and enjoy our Bimmer fest!

Cheers! 

I've been wanting to visit Costa Rica anyhow...hmm...2800+ miles from me by land. Motorcycle enthusiasts make the trip pretty frequently.

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys Bimmer Fest Costa RIca 2014 will be on July 20th, I love fishing by the way, If interested I can help you with hotels near the fest (walking distance) and can help finding trips and tours in case you want to enjoy a nice vacation next year's fest will be also in July feel free to contact me for more Info all are invited!

Post pictures of this years event!!!

The BMW 2002 US VIN 2578838 was manufactured on September 28th, 1971 and delivered on
October 05th, 1971 to BMW Concessionaires G.B. Ltd. in Brighton/Sussex. The original
colour was Riviera, paint code 036

If you fully fund my expenses to participate at this event I will be sure to go. contact me for my paypal address

Lets say $20,000

Edited by daron_in_