• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Austin Area Meet

austinmf

Are we on for tonite?

6:00 at JTs in Cedar Park? Parking can be a little crowded near the entrance, but we could easily fit everyone on the NW side of the lot near Buttercup Creek Blvd

http://www.jtsportsgrille.com/Map.html

I may only be able to stay for a little bit... we'll see.

Ed

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

• 1 month later...

Hey warmwaffles, send me a PM with you cell number so I can add it to the rest of the 02 guys I have.  That way we can text when we're going to meet up.  We can always meet somewhere south.  Post a pic of your 02 when you get a chance. 

Look forward to meeting up!

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

Holy mackerel... where did you find that machine?  That looks like wayyy too much fun!

need more info!  engine mods?, suspension mods?, whatchagonna do with it?

Ed

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks.

Jason P has recently finished up a wiper module for me and we both thought it'd be a good idea to get the group together again when I hook up with him to pick it up. We're looking at next week or next weekend. He says he's out near 360, wherever that is. Ideas for a meeting date and place and requested.

See you all next week.

Best.

g.

Gil. Hernandez
'73 2002 - Fjord Blue
Austin, TX

I'm in, but can't stay tooo late... 360 area??? North? South?

360 and Bee Caves we could meet at County Line on the Hill

360 and 2222 we could meet at County Line on the Lake, or Waterloo Ice House

360 and 183...ummmm NXNW ??

Keep me posted,

Ed

I'm out of town next weekend but am pretty sure I can make Thursday work. Pretty sure I remember a while back Jason saying he worked in the 360/Bee Caves area. 

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

Doesn't have to be near me, I'm willing to drive!

Possible places would be bee cave county line (big parking lot) which is at Bee Cave road and 360, possibly Ruta Maya coffee (south congress), or Baker Street bar and grill (outdoor patio, cheap food/drink).

I'm sure we can time it so more folks can make it...  I'm reasonably open.

Looking forward to it!

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors