• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gauge Cluster Cad Drawing

Hi,

I'm looking for a cad drawing of a 2002 gauge cluster. I would like to get some aluminum blanks water jetted for custom gauge clusters. Any help would be great.

Andrew

1974 Cinnabar M2: S14/320CR/391LSD/Turbo Exhaust/Turbo Radiator/323 Trailing Arms/Ground Control Coilovers

Hey Andrew,

I've been interested in custom gauges as well. I've done a bit of work on the electronics side of things but I haven't made a ton of progress putting one together.

Anyway, if you get a custom enclosure together I'd be interested in hearing about how you did it and possibly buying one off of you or collaborating on a design or so. Keep me updated on your progress.

Cheers,

Jonathan

I know of a t least one shop, that when building race/track cars( 02's), they do it old school,  and fab up a gauge cluster, but they use multiple smaller gauges such as 2 1/16" vdo etc etc..much like the old alpina cars...

the shop is in the PNW.....called Racecraft.........and there is an 02 race build on this forum w/ that style gauge set up......

here is an old school set up.....

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/topic/149116-advice-neededscrewing-into-dash-parcel-shelf/

Edited by jrkoupe