• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiberglass Panels And Dbilas Tuning Parts

dapbmw

Hello Guys,

I have not been in the FAQ for a while. Anyways I thought the stuff I make were still on the FAQ store, but they are not. So here is the list of parts that are done in 3 layers of fiberglass, finished in smooth gel coat white, black, or grey. I have sold so many of these to FAQ guys and also in eBay over the years.

These are all done in 3 layers of fibreglass so it is more durable, finished in either gelcoat white, black, grey or red. These are exact replicas of the original parts and fit like the originals. No mounting hardware. If you want them in carbon fibre we can make it pls inquire for pricing. 

PRICES IN USD$. Shipping via UPS ground standard.

Alpina: * These are not the race type panels, these are typically on Alpina converted '02's.

Front Spoiler - 300
Wheel Arch Flare set (4 pcs) - 300

Turbo:

Front Airdam - 280
Flares set (4 pcs) - 300
Rear Bumper - 200

BMW:

3.0 CSL style rear trunklid spoiler 220. These are much better than the Turbo ones.
Front Fenders each - 300

DBilas of Germany. Quality is just a good as Schrick but much cheaper. Part for other BMW models as well. Pls inquire for price.

Sport and Race camshafts 284 to 342 degree. Made from new blank billets.

Sport  Oversize Valves and  Sport Valvetrain & Spring sets

One piece intake manifold.

Cast Aluminum Airbox for Side draft carbs

hey guys im selling a ton of cool performance 2002 stuff i got no photos, no email, no phone number...

From his profile, you can send a message to him, and see the Photobucket link for pix of parts.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/user/32129-dapbmw/

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

• 3 weeks later...