• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Km Steel Rocker Arms

alexfl82

Yeah, John,

it's just a good fit regionally- there are a few solid, friendly people running older, not- to- the- limit cars 

and as a tii I can run the 12:1 engine parts I have, a tii intake and efi.  If I can get it back to

(or better than) it was doing with DCOEs, I'll be close to competitive with 160 hp and the tii brakes.

IF the rotors are still around.

And then I can work on the incremental improvements from there.

It's a bit of a cop- out, but E has proven to be impossible for my budget versus the local rotaries...

...and I won't have to keep grinding things off it to try to get down to weight!

Enough of a derail, tho!

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Hi Toby

I don't think its a cop out if your out racing and you will be competitive. Tii brakes are good you just need to run the right fluid and cooling hoses. With 12:1 and a good cam you can make over 160 some of the key tricks is cam timing and a good valve job. Sound like you have a good plan going good luck with it post some picks when you get a chance

John

• 7 months later...