• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

79 320I Fuel Pump

182kartracer

Err, that CIS has an odd pressure- like, 28 psi or something less than most EFI systems.

If you have something like a Holley blue, I bet that could run it....   I think the TBI systems

of the 90's ran about the same pressures, but they all were in- tank pumps.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Hi--

I'm not familiar with the 320i fuel pump, but a tii pump (external) runs at about 2 bar (close to 28PSI).  Facet/Purolator makes 1 or 2 that are 15 to 39 PSI, but finding one (at a reasonable price) may not work.

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

BAT bring a trailer, not worth messin with and if tuned right the 320 injection brings great HP with it, if that is the prob stay away, impossible to tune if messed with by PO

Happy Trails to u~ Dave Miller
76 Golf~Rhiannon~BM Mascot~*~97 328is~Silver Ghost~*~68 1600~Wisperin Beast~*~70-02~Bumble Beast~*~76 02~Beast~

Keep smilin all the way