How Do I Search This And The Older Forum?

BillWilliams

I'll also add that some of the photos are no longer showing along with the detailed notes people have written.  Photobucket in particular had  errors saying the photo was no longer available.

probably because you did not select "forums" in the search box.  it defaults to searching that thread if you are in a thread.  type in your search, then click on the blue box to the right of where you type and pick where you want to search.....

lol...there are several threads on how to search...search and you will find them!   :D

All osts are here, there is no "older forum", so search as you normally would and it will bring up older posts also.

The photobuckets photos are not showing up because people removed them from Photobucket. Not much i can do, you can ask people to put them back.

steve k.

This is why I wish people with photos would actually post them to the forum, especially now that it is easier than ever....

Nothing more frustrating than finding the post in the archive that answers your question only to find out that the photobucket account they were linked to no longer exists and the photos are gone.

Please people upload photos to the FAQ so they will be here for us years down the road!

Archived