• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Do I Search This And The Older Forum?

Bill, I thought this one incorporated all the posts from the older one...

...but I'm not very good at searching, either.

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

I'll also add that some of the photos are no longer showing along with the detailed notes people have written.  Photobucket in particular had  errors saying the photo was no longer available.

'71 MGB - sold   '74 2002 - sold

'89 XR4Ti - sold  '94 Miata R Package - sold

'73 tii - restoration project - sold

• Administrators

All osts are here, there is no "older forum", so search as you normally would and it will bring up older posts also.

The photobuckets photos are not showing up because people removed them from Photobucket. Not much i can do, you can ask people to put them back.

steve k.

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Ok thanks. I did a search using "hood insulation" and got no results. I found this strange. I still think I am doing something wrong.

EDIT: I checked "Forums" and some results returned. Thank you.

Edited by BillWilliams

"90% of your carb problems are in the ignition, Mike."

1972 2000tii Touring #3422489

1972 2002tii with A4 system #2761680

FAQ member #5

probably because you did not select "forums" in the search box.  it defaults to searching that thread if you are in a thread.  type in your search, then click on the blue box to the right of where you type and pick where you want to search.....

lol...there are several threads on how to search...search and you will find them!   :D

2xM3

All osts are here, there is no "older forum", so search as you normally would and it will bring up older posts also.

The photobuckets photos are not showing up because people removed them from Photobucket. Not much i can do, you can ask people to put them back.

steve k.

This is why I wish people with photos would actually post them to the forum, especially now that it is easier than ever....

Nothing more frustrating than finding the post in the archive that answers your question only to find out that the photobucket account they were linked to no longer exists and the photos are gone.

Please people upload photos to the FAQ so they will be here for us years down the road!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...