• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

To Those Going To The Vintage Via I70 East....

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I stuck it here.

If you're passing through Terre Haute, IN on your way and you have a problem anywhere near here, I have lots of spare time, lots of  spare parts (non-tii) and a well equipped garage if you need to perform a DIY repair.  However, my welder IS broken so we'll have to source that out.

Also have a good cook on hand as well and a fridge with beer in it if you're having an alcohol deficiency and can help with a truck and trailer to pick up and haul your car here or to a shop to fix it.

You can email me:  sirrichardpumpaloaf at yahoo dot com

Jealous that I'm not going myself.  Hope none of you have any issues but if you do, I'll gladly help.

null_zps18cc1351.jpg

And if you're heading on east via I70, once you get to Dayton you'll want to go south on I-75 to US 35, then head across southern Ohio on 35 on in to WV and the WV Turnpike.  I'm a few blocks off US 35 in Beavercreek (just east of Dayton) and will be leaving for Winston Salem on Thursday morning, 23 May.  If you'd like to caravan, let me know and I'll send you details.  Or if you'd just like the most direct route (or a slower but more fun route through the WV mountains), drop me an e-mail.

cheers

mike

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Headed down from Boston, via Allentown and Roanoke, I78 to I81, probably leaving Thursday to allow room for, um, error (don't want to miss my own book reading Friday evening...!)

The new book The Best Of The Hack Mechanic available at https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0998950742, inscribed copies of all books available at www.robsiegel.com

1972 tii (Louie), 1973 2002 (Hampton), 1975 ti tribute (Bertha), 1972 Bavaria, 1973 3.0CSi, 1979 Euro 635CSi, 1999 Z3, 1999 M Coupe, 2003 530i sport, 1974 Lotus Europa Twin Cam Special (I know, I know...)

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I stuck it here.

If you're passing through Terre Haute, IN on your way and you have a problem anywhere near here, I have lots of spare time, lots of  spare parts (non-tii) and a well equipped garage if you need to perform a DIY repair.  However, my welder IS broken so we'll have to source that out.

Also have a good cook on hand as well and a fridge with beer in it if you're having an alcohol deficiency and can help with a truck and trailer to pick up and haul your car here or to a shop to fix it.

You can email me:  sirrichardpumpaloaf at yahoo dot com

Jealous that I'm not going myself.  Hope none of you have any issues but if you do, I'll gladly help.

null_zps18cc1351.jpg

I think I'll just drop by if I'm feeling hungry.

:D

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

I'm going straight down 77 on Friday morning.

Can't wait!!!

John

Whatcha driving, John?

(I'm going to miss the event unfortunately)

Cheers,

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.