• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please watch or record my show

nbristow01

Our show will be airing on HGTV this Wednesday at 1PM. Please either watch it or record it. We start filing the new series in May but they are also seeing what kind of a viewership they get. So please tune in!!! It is called "Property Payday" My 02 is in this show and will be in the whole season!!!

They will be pulling one of the Property Brother shows to put ours on..please tell your friends as well. The more viewers we get the better our chances

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

What time CST? My DirectTv app only shows Property Brothers as far as the eye can see on Wednesday.

David

That is what I am seeing as well. I set it to record the "Property Brothers" at 1:00 Wednesday. I hope that gets the right show for me.

1975 BMW 2002 Fjord

What time CST? My DirectTv app only shows Property Brothers as far as the eye can see on Wednesday.

David

That is what I am seeing as well. I set it to record the "Property Brothers" at 1:00 Wednesday. I hope that gets the right show for me.

I'm set to record at 1 PM EDT. Please let us know if this is correct.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

David

I'm set to record at 1 PM EDT. Please let us know if this is correct.

You will see property brothers is scheduled for 1. But our producer tells us they will be putting us in that spot sometime before it airs

I'm not as dumb as I look

74 Verona

06 Audi A3

09 Mercedes C300

06 VW Passat

03 VW Conv Beetle

You will see property brothers is scheduled for 1. But our producer tells us they will be putting us in that spot sometime before it airs

It shows up now at 1 PM EDT.

John in VA

'74 tii "Juanita"  '85 535i "Goldie"  '86 535i "M-POSSTR"  

'03 530i "Titan"  '06 330ci "ZHPY"

bmw_spin.gif

Just watched it and it was great! The 02 looked great and you all did a fine job on the house. If we lived in Dallas we would have bought it. :) Best of luck with the show! I called my dad on his lunch break and made him watch too.

You were even able to sport the 2010 Mid-Am True Friends shirt! Sweet!

Congrats!

bc

Byron

76 02 inka

04 r1150r