• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Seats For The "Office"!!

Dabliz02

Are those the A4's? How do they fit in the car? Always thought they would have issue near the B-pillar...

I've been really eyeing the GTS seats, but not sure how well they would fit, or if I would like them.

i know i am, i'm sure i am...

Personally I'm not a big fan, but what matters is that you love em! I dig the color though :P

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

Yes they are A4s. They fit pretty well. They seem to be a little high since the bracket is about an inch or so taller but its not a huge deal for me. About 2-3 inches clearance from the ceiling. On sliders i dont see any issues with the b pillar. but all the way back there is no way to sneak into the back seats (which i wont have, small cage instead). at most at least for my height (5'5") i only see an issue with the door handle and arm rest on door at the most. Its not hitting mine but if you have the stock padding on the arm rest over the handle then you might be close. But other than that, comfortable :)

Cant wait to get my car driving to see how the seats work with the suspension!!!

Beast 02- '74 2002
Beast 35- '11 135i
The Twins!!!
O=00=O