Dabliz02

New Seats For The "Office"!!

8 posts / 866 viewsLast Reply

I used to have those exact seats (in black) in my car. LOVED THEM. Unfortunately, they disappeared somewhere over the years before I reacquired the car, but I'm definitely saving up for another pair. Enjoy!

Are those the A4's? How do they fit in the car? Always thought they would have issue near the B-pillar...

I've been really eyeing the GTS seats, but not sure how well they would fit, or if I would like them.

Yes they are A4s. They fit pretty well. They seem to be a little high since the bracket is about an inch or so taller but its not a huge deal for me. About 2-3 inches clearance from the ceiling. On sliders i dont see any issues with the b pillar. but all the way back there is no way to sneak into the back seats (which i wont have, small cage instead). at most at least for my height (5'5") i only see an issue with the door handle and arm rest on door at the most. Its not hitting mine but if you have the stock padding on the arm rest over the handle then you might be close. But other than that, comfortable :)

Cant wait to get my car driving to see how the seats work with the suspension!!!