• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

rubber seals

rnavarro

Your local BMW dealer can now order the door gaskets since the backorder has been released.

72 Tii 2761525 Fjord- sunroof

73 Tii 2762870 Malaga- sunroof

73 Tii 2763356 Atlantic- sunroof

73 Tii 2763815 Fjord- sunroof

Cheapest I found was through RockAuto, I believe i paid $88/ea for the door seals, they're URO not OEM, I've also used their windshield and rear glass seals and they work fine for me.

1979 e21 318 (sold)

1975 Inka (sold)

1983 e21 320i (sold)

1974 Polaris (sold)

1975 M42 Swap (work in progress)

Hey there we carry all the seals for the 2002 as well Genuine and Aftermarket (Uro).

Uro is more of a synthetic kind of rubber not the natural soft Genuine BMW rubber. Some people have had problems with fitting, seal ,etc others have had no problems it varies a lot.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Just fitted door/windshield and rear glass with Uro seals. No issues at all. After reading the many bad revues on here I was nervous but had bought the seals before finding this site. Maybe the high ambient temp out here in Asia made them easier to work with ?

Just fitted door/windshield and rear glass with Uro seals. No issues at all. After reading the many bad revues on here I was nervous but had bought the seals before finding this site. Maybe the high ambient temp out here in Asia made them easier to work with ?

There's always mixed results with them! Some people are happy some are not glad they worked for you.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978