• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

this Sunday, March 3rd .... Beemers @ Basco !!

OriginalOwner

drive whatever you want/have available.I drove to the lunch in a infinityg35(and nobody stoned me) ............... great food & great folks is the centerpiece............................ the cars just happen to showup

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Carol , James & I will be there but James has an ignition problem , the Pertronix has fried the center carbon in the distributor cap, I wondered why it started running strange & cutting out so a new cap & investigation will take place Monday . We will be in my 02 though. I'm looking forward to the Oxtail , we ate oxtail soup in England all the time (from a can ! ) See you all tomorrow.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Well the food & the company gets better every time , another fabulous Bimmers @ Basco. The oxtail stew was amazing , it was great to see some new converts there this week , the food never disappoints, the company is great & the atmosphere is 2nd to none.

1970 4 speed 2002 (Daily driver/track car ) 
1974  Hybrid powered twin cam engine, Pig Cheeks , ( now a round tail.) Getting ready to Sell 

Well the food & the company gets better every time , another fabulous Bimmers @ Basco. The oxtail stew was amazing , it was great to see some new converts there this week , the food never disappoints, the company is great & the atmosphere is 2nd to none.

Best one yet!!!

Scott B.

1969 2002, 1972 2002, 1967 1600, 2001 540It

Couldn't agree more. looking forward for the next one.

1979 e21 318 (sold)

1975 Inka (sold)

1983 e21 320i (sold)

1974 Polaris (sold)

1975 M42 Swap (work in progress)