Rocan

A Short Video...

10 posts / 939 viewsLast Reply

I helped my girlfriend with an assignment for her film class, and here is what we got after the first day of filming. We had to cut it short because of a lack of actors (I seem to lack friends who are willing to act for free, so I only had my father and another friend this day, but only my father made the cut as my friend had to leave for work on a moments notice).

Sorry for the wonderful site of me in my bedroom... haha. The cool footage of the '02 makes up for it at least. Area is right around my house in Park Slope, Brooklyn. Yes, I daily drive this car in the city. Sorry about the door card being off... it's a work in progress :)

Great video. Good looking car. You have not put your new door panels on yet? :-)

Great video. Good looking car. You have not put your new door panels on yet? :-)

I've been dying to! But I have to wait for sound deadener to come in as well as new felt window strips. Going to make a write up on deadening the doors and plasti-dipping the linkages so they don't rattle :)

"Like"

...so your car was born Siennabraun - much better looking now

in the next chapter will there be taxi fare rate

cards stuck to the doors, a medalion

rivet'd to the hood, and light on top ?

Looking forward to part 2. My deaf wife tells me she thinks your dad is deaf, although not using ASL, more "family sign", which is mainly what I know.

Did your girlfriend storyboard everything first?

Looking forward to part 2. My deaf wife tells me she thinks your dad is deaf, although not using ASL, more "family sign", which is mainly what I know.

Did your girlfriend storyboard everything first?

That's interesting! He's not deaf, but we were signing because the film is silent.

My girlfriend had a plan but it got a bit derailed. The idea is that people keep mistaking my car for a taxi and at first I find it annoying, but then I decide to use it to my advantage and start accepting peoples money.

Car was orginally bronze, though it may have been siennabraun. With a blue interior, yuck. I'm a big fan of the yellow, but will eventually be repainting golf yellow to have a factory color.

Well, your dad does a good job with charades.

Even from that first clip, I had sort of figured out the story line.

In the end, do you get killed by the other real taxi drivers for stealing fares?

Good luck with it, it looks like fun!

Next time I need a ride from LGA to Park Slope, between 6th and 7th, can I call you? $34.50 last time!

PS....was at the bank building a couple seconds into the video over T-giving!