Sign in to follow this  
malagalaga

OK to post non-02? Selling my mint Mazda6 on eBay

7 posts / 682 viewsLast Reply

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i-VE-/110977775759?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_62962wt_1026

$100 discount to a 2002er! Or a $100 "finder's fee" to someone who helps me find a buyer.

Perfect daily driver or first car (maybe too nice for a first car? I know how I treated mine!).

**If it is not OK to post a non-02 here, I will delete this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/i-VE-/110977775759?_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&forcev4exp=true#ht_62962wt_1026

$100 discount to a 2002er! Or a $100 "finder's fee" to someone who helps me find a buyer.

Perfect daily driver or first car (maybe too nice for a first car? I know how I treated mine!).

**If it is not OK to post a non-02 here, I will delete this.

It's not OK, especially if its not a BMW related ride BRO

It's not OK, especially if its not a BMW related ride BRO

dude...that's just cold blooded

It's understandable....Chelsea are not cutting it at the moment. he he.

well I won't argue with that bro, DAMN. Too bad DiMAtteo had to go, I really liked him. I hope that Bentiez can revive El Nino, it's still early in the BPL so we still have plenty of games ahead of us. As for Champions league, one nail is in the coffin.....................

Hey Joe,

S&%t happens. I've ben a Utd (Man) supporter since just before their aircrash, which happened on my birthday. So I keep supporting them even though, half the time, I have no clue who is playing for them these days.

I have to work in China so I can see the games....can't afford it in the US.