• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Various 2002 parts for sale

2002isGuy

Hi all,

I've been cleaning out my garage lately and found these parts that may be of interest. Here's what I have:

14" 3-spoke steering wheel with a thick grip that I used on my 02 years ago. As you can see, it needs to be recovered and repainted. I couldn't find a brand name stamped anywhere. You'll have to use your horn contact inserted from the inside.

For someone that likes a thick grip, this is your wheel. $20.00 + shipping.

wheel1.jpg

wheel2.jpg

Valve covers - In an effort to buy one that had the BMW letters on it, a salvage yard kept sending me the wrong one, until they got it right, so I have four. As you can see, three of them have the Roundel to the right of the oil filler cap, and one has it almost centered.

For someone wanting to bead blast any one of these, they would clean up nicely. I bead blasted mine along with my 318i intake, had them powder-coated gloss black and then removed all of the paint from everything that's embossed and they turned out really nice. $10.00 each + shipping.

valve-covers.jpg

Engine fans - These are both BMW original fans. This first one came out of a 1985 318i that I bought for parts that's still attached to the a/c condenser and is a 15.25"x3.75" fan. I've seen these used before in 02's if you're not running air. I've tested it and it works fine. $10.00 + shipping.

fan1.jpg

This next one, also tested and works fine is a 12"x2.75" I ran on my 02 for a while that I replaced with an aftermarket fan. $15.00 + shipping.

fan2.jpg

Last up is some miscellaneous parts I thought some might be interested in. I believe the shifter would clean up with some steel wool, $15.00 + shipping. Side reflector in average condition, $5.00 + shipping. Weber air filter adapter allows use of original 2002 air filter - $20.00 + shipping. Electric fuel pump - I ran this on my 02 when I had a 32/36, and it worked great, and still runs fine - $15.00 + shipping. Stock 02 mechanical fuel pump - $5.00 + shipping. 2 - 1974 wiper relays - $10.00 each + shipping. Old embossed Roundel that needs repainting - $10.00 + shipping. Set of trunk vent plugs, may be NLA not sure - $15.00 + shipping. A used original 2002 push/pull fog light switch which some charge insane prices for - $30.00 + shipping. Original 2002 horn - $5.00 + shipping. Center cap for stock steel wheels - $5.00 + shipping.

And finally, a 7"x2.25" radiator fan from a 95-98 Honda CBR 600 F3 bike. I was going to use this in an intercooler setup for a turbo, then decided not to do the turbo - $20.00 + shipping.

misc-parts.jpg

Anyone interested in any parts contact me with questions. I accept PayPal.

Thanks for looking,

Barry

1974 2002 - Fuel Injected, Bored, Balanced
Wide-Body Resto-Mod w/Lots of Goodies!

My sites - 2002BMW.com & HIDupgrades.com

BMW CCA - River City Bimmers

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take the electric fuel pump. Shipped to:

Jim Daniels

845 Bobbin Mill Rd

Athens, GA 30606

You can email me your Paypal account info at

jdaniels AT uga DOT edu

Thanks

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter

I'll take the electric fuel pump. Shipped to:

Jim Daniels

845 Bobbin Mill Rd

Athens, GA 30606

You can email me your Paypal account info at

jdaniels AT uga DOT edu

Thanks

'71 02 - parts car with not many parts left

'73 02 - weekend toy and money pit

'74 04 - sold in '91

'03 325iT - for trips and bad weather

'03 50cc Honda Scooter - for my 2 mile commute

'06 50cc Honda scooter - wife's commuter

The switch is a fog light switch. It only has "two" connections on it. It's meant to be installed just below the headlight switch where many 02's have a dummy plug that looks like a switch.

Koblenz,

Like I said in my post, the fog light switch is 30.00 and the trunk vent plugs are 15.00 so that's 45.00 + shipping.

You need to give me your address before I can tell you the total.

Barry

Hi Barry,

I am interested in the weber air filter adaptor - $20. Shipping will be to Dallas are 76248. Let me know and I will send you the funds via PayPal.

Tom

tombonetoo at gmail dot com

Keep your revs up,

Tom

1976 BMW 2002

1971 BMW 2800

1969 BMW 1600 (the one that got this madness started for me ...)

Hi Barry,

I'm interested in the horn and one of the valve covers.

I'm looking for a "late" horn, for example, from a square taillight. Did this one come off of yours? If not, do you know what year car it came off?

I believe the valve covers have a production month and year on the underside. Do any of yours have a 1976 date?

Please contact me at khfstc AT aol DOT com.

Thanks,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

You're in luck Steve. The valve cover with the little bit of yellow spray paint on it IS from a 76. I just clearly read the stamping, And it's surprisingly clean on the underside except for some minor surface rust on the oil filler plate that should clean up well.

The horn DID come off my 74.

Barry

You're in luck Steve. The valve cover with the little bit of yellow spray paint on it IS from a 76. I just clearly read the stamping, And it's surprisingly clean on the underside except for some minor surface rust on the oil filler plate that should clean up well.

The horn DID come off my 74.

Barry

Hi Barry,

Excellent on both counts! I'll take the '76 valve cover and the '74 horn. As soon as you have the shipping, please let me know and I'll Paypal you (or other, if you prefer). Shipping is to Atlanta, GA 30306. E-mail is khfstc AT aol DOT com.

Thanks and regards,

Steve

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)