• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know who bought my Colorado Orange BMW 2002?

FrozenH20

See car in my signature:

Assuming the owner is from California....I sold the car to this guy last year to pay for my wedding, and was just searching the web now to see if i could find pictures, as he had this long story about how he was a collector, and would keep it for a long time, ect...ect...and he flew up from LA to buy it (i live in SF) anyhow he posted this just a week after buying it from me , and the information he gave about it are total lies. I would love to find the new owner and explain to him/her the truth.

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/bmw-cars-sale/622639-fs-1970-bmw-2002-colorado-orange-original.html

1970 02 Colorado Orange(sold)

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

he posted this just a week after buying it from me , and the information he gave about it are total lies. I would love to find the new owner and explain to him/her the truth.

lol...if he bought the car he can lie about his car if he wants...

would you feel it necessary to get in touch with me if i lied about my property....?

he posted this just a week after buying it from me , and the information he gave about it are total lies. I would love to find the new owner and explain to him/her the truth.

would you feel it necessary to get in touch with me if i lied about my property....?

the new owner has a right to know that the engine is NOT original, the paint is NOT original, nor does he have the original service records(which were taken from another car obviously) and i am not trying to get in touch with Tamas, i want the information of the NEW owner he sold it to, less than a week after buying it from me.

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

as i'm sure you would like to know if you had purchased a used car from someone and took their word on "original" engine/parts and paint/transmission, if they had been lying about it.

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

as i'm sure you would like to know if you had purchased a used car from someone and took their word on "original" engine/parts and paint/transmission, if they had been lying about it.

if i had just purchased a car as you describe it would do little good for my daddy to tell me i screwed up....especially if i happen to love the car regardless of it's age marks and other flaws

if i had just purchased a car as you describe it would do little good for my daddy to tell me i screwed up....especially if i happen to love the car regardless of it's age marks and other flaws

why are you wasting your time posting in this thread when you have no positive comments to make, and are not helping whatsoever. Offended by the fact that I want to help someone and educate them about the truth of a car they purchased?

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

geez esty, he's trying to be helpful... I had the same thing happen when I sold my '75, the buyer sold it to some numby who put it on ebay saying it was a "New Hampshire Barn Find", from his Aunt's barn! With low miles... the story was so rediculous I hoped nobody bought it without knowing. I notified ebay while it was still on, and they were very happy to be informed that fraud was being commited, and I was hopeful the buyer would be made aware of the inaccuracies.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

why are you wasting your time posting in this thread when you have no positive comments to make, and are not helping whatsoever. Offended by the fact that I want to help someone and educate them about the truth of a car they purchased?

lol again...i'm not wasting my time...i have nothing better to do now anyway....i may be wasting you time though...if so, you'll get over it

sorry scott...i just don't see how any good can come of father H2O tracking down a car that was sold a year ago just to tell the current owner what a bad deal he made...

do you....?

I guess if I bought a car & was told the motor was original and it wasn't, I'd love to know it was rebuilt & when... or visa versa... just knowing more about what exists with the car would be beneficial, not so much what a bad deal was had.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

lol again...i'm not wasting my time...i have nothing better to do now anyway....i may be wasting you time though...if so, you'll get over it

sorry scott...i just don't see how any good can come of father H2O tracking down a car that was sold a year ago just to tell the current owner what a bad deal he made...

do you....?

what are you, 13 years old?

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

I guess if I bought a car & was told the motor was original and it wasn't, I'd love to know it was rebuilt & when... or visa versa... just knowing more about what exists with the car would be beneficial, not so much what a bad deal was had.

thats my purpose of this post. not to shove into someone's face they got a bad deal.

1969 Charmonix 1600-2

I would imagine that if the car sold a week ago to a new owner, informing such owner about the truth may benefit him/her in tackling certain mechanical issues.

But a year later? Really?

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

I totally get what the original poster is trying to do. Will it make a difference? Probably not. But if it were me, I'd probably do the same. Heck, I have been trying to track down the white and green car for years just to tell the story.

Unfortunately, this is typical for Esty. She brings a lot of good to this forum, but sometimes this too.

Sigh.

John

Fresh squeezed horseshoes and hand grenades