• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Handbrake upgrade kits

williamggruff

Hi Grice, I would like to order your hand brake kit. Thanks Vince

Vince,

Thank you for your interest in the handbrake kit.  I sent you a PM via the FAQ.

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

• 2 months later...

It just keeps going, and going, and going...until you yank the handbrake!

Handbrake upgrade kits available.  Put one within hand's reach, and put a Kung Fu grip on your rear wheels.

$25 shipped.  PayPal orders to grice dot mulligan at gmail dot com.  Please use the "send money to friends and family" option to avoid fees for you and me.  We're all friends and family here on the FAQ ;-)

Grice

williamggruff

'76 2002 "Verona" / '12 Fiat 500 Sport "Latte" / '21 Toyota 4Runner TRD Off Road Prem “The Truck”

Hello Grice. You should be receiving payment information soon. Thanks.

p.s. The only other Grice I've known was living in Yakima, Washington. I can't imagine you and he are one and the same, but if you are, we need to chat.

Hello Grice. You should be receiving payment information soon. Thanks.

p.s. The only other Grice I've known was living in Yakima, Washington. I can't imagine you and he are one and the same, but if you are, we need to chat.

Thank you for your order!  I received your payment, and your handbrake kit will ship today.

I don't think I'm that Grice, but if I am, I had no idea that woman was your sister, it was like that when I found it, I swear I repaid you that loan, and I would have been there for you if my car hadn't broken down.  I think that covers all the bases.

Grice

(The other oneTM.)

williamggruff

Hello, Grice. With respect to your comment that "I don't think I'm that Grice, but if I am, I had no idea that woman was your sister, it was like that when I found it, I swear I repaid you that loan, and I would have been there for you if my car hadn't broken down.  I think that covers all the bases", clearly you are not him. He has a sense of humor. 

I am looking forward to the kit and thanks again! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In stock and ready to ship!  $25 shipped in North America.  PayPal to grice dot mulligan at gmail dot com.  Please use the PayPal 'friends and family' option to avoid fees for either of us, or add 4% ($1) to cover the fees.

williamggruff

• 5 weeks later...