• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Central Ohio Members

Hi Charlie,

I also live in Hilliard. Im looking for someone close that could do some work on my 02. Anyone in the area that you would recommend. When I bought the car the seller said that it would soon need rod bearings because of a slight knock. It would be great if I bought the parts and I could help someone to learn. The purchase also came with tons of extra parts, valves, stems, hoses, pistons, rings etc... as well as a complete engine. Not sure of the condition of the spare engine but would be nice if I could use some of its parts.

post-15386-13667660962022_thumb.jpeg

Hi Charlie, My apologies if I already sent this but I think I may have responded to my own post,

I also live in Hilliard. Im looking for someone close that could do some work on my 02. Anyone in the area that you would recommend. When I bought the car the seller said that it would soon need rod bearings because of a slight knock. It would be great if I bought the parts and I could help someone to learn. The purchase also came with tons of extra parts, valves, stems, hoses, pistons, rings etc... as well as a complete engine. Not sure of the condition of the spare engine but would be nice if I could use some of its parts.

Greetings. There are a small number of us around. I live between Canal and Lancaster and drive the '02 to work downtown Columbus -sneak in the backroads to work on occasion on nice days. Would be happy to help wrench if schedule permits. Between Charlie and I there's not too many parts we've not had off, broken, or replaced.

Stacey
Columbus, OH
No cup holders, by design.
'76 O=00=O   '77 R100RS  '85 K100 '01 325CI   '05 330XI ZSP   '80 Porsche 911SC

I'm down here in the southeast near Athens, but I venture up to Columbus for SCCA Ohio Valley Region autocrosses and such. I'll try to be at a few events soon, just gotta put my head back on this weekend.

Bring a Welder

1974 2002, 1965 Datsun L320 truck, 1981 Yamaha XS400, 1983 Yamaha RX50, 1992 Miata Miata drivetrain waiting on a Locost frame, 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser

Hey,

I was living on or around OSU's campus for the past 4 years, but I just graduated so now I'm over in Springfield. Definitely hit up the facebook group posted above, lots of great guys in there.

-Jon Tinker

Tinker Engineering - 2014

Mica - 2000 BMW 323i - The one that started it all

Fiona - 1975 BMW 2002 - The Definition of Project Creep

Heidi - 1988 BMW M5 - The piece of BMW history

Silvia - 2013 Subaru WRX - Stock, for now

• 2 months later...