• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Integra rear seat pics, post them

Those might be from the 2nd generation Integra which had exposed headlights (starting about 1992 I think).

First generation seats looked different and maybe has sharper bolsters and different seat belt anchoring (car has flip up headlights). Sorry I don't have any scanned pics of my old car that show the interior.

DSC00236.jpg

Did you look at the real FAQ section where there is a great post about alternative seats? The Integra seats are in there.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

Yes, seen the FAQ but it says "early integra seats" , that does not specify what years and any differences between Gen 1 and 2

I think the ones in the article are Gen 1. They are very firm so make sure you have at least some suspension travel.

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I have the seats from a 94 Integra gsr, the rears dont fit in perfect though, they are a bit too small. very comfy, they just need something on the sides to fill the gap.

Don't have my car now but I'll get pics later for ya.

75 Inka 2002-"Holly"

92 240sx KA-T

94 Infiniti G20T-"Eloise"

04 ZX6RR-"Mia"