• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002AD car sales

Guest Anonymous

Be prepared to do some research and reading on any company that offers older Bimmers for sale.

I highly suggest you either go see and drive the car yourself or have someone close inspect it for you.

I was interested in this car offered by 2002AD back in 2006, but changed my mind after flying out to inspect and drive it. Pictures always make the car look better. They keep the older cars up on their website showing the sale date and $. They also sell cars on consignment for owners who may not be interested in the selling process or don't have the time. Ben of 2002AD may also work together with Evan Esterman of BimmerBrothers to sell cars.

I have nothing personally against Ben and Evan.. you just have to investigate the vehicle before pulling the trigger.

Bluecar2002AD.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

you want to purchase from a private party when ever possible. i consider 2002 ad kind of like a used car lot that has a used parts department. hey guess what 2002 ad is a used car dealership specializing in 2002 bmw!!! sounds like a great idea on paper but seems like alot of people are not happy with the service they provide. me personally iv had good and bad experience with 2002ad. would i buy from 2002ad again? yes because for certin items 2002ad is the only option in town.- rover1

Hi all,

Anyone have experience working with the guys at 2002AD?

Looking at a 1600 over there...

Shenton

You better not lay your fingers on my 02; the one with the flares? LOL. Yeah thats a nice looking car. I was gonna take a trip to see it but they are out till Monday. Ill let you know if I decide to go there. You local, maybe we can meet there and check them out together. Thats if my lead doesn't pan out.