• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay Ceylon 72tii that has been posted like 3 times before!

1936spyder

Will someone get real and buy this??? It's Ceylon, freshly restored, non-snorkel nose w/original bill of sale!!! What gives??? I'd buy this in a nano-second if I had the billage right now! Come on peeps!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-2002-tii-recently-restored-original-bill-sale-and-window-sticker-/230735662980?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item35b8eacf84#ht_500wt_975

'74 Sahara/Beige 2002 HS car, long, long ago...

'73 Polaris/Navy 2002 tii lost to Canada

'73 Malaga/Saddle 2002 current project

'73 Taiga/Black 2002 tii in my dreams

I don't get that one either???? very curious. The '75 anthracite car I mentioned a few weeks ago sold for $26k and was a nice looking car, but it wasn't a tii (a '72 no less in ceylon). Ceylon is not my personal favorites but seriously, surprising that this car is not getting between $20-25k - haven't seen in person of course, but from the pics it looks to be pretty well done. Kind of like that o2 Turbo that keeps coming up over and over and over (and over) again. The market just isn't there apparently.

www.alpinabmw2002.com

I see, my mistake.

1970 Nevada 2002 Survivor

1975 Golf 2002 Project

1972 Atlantik 2002tii