• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car-loving cats??

jgerock

Nola likes laying on my "Blue Book". Maybe she is absorbing the 2002 goodness by osmosis like we used to say in college.

Think she could challenge Mike Miller?

IMG_6731.jpg

Then again, she prefers cardboard boxes to a comfy bed.

picsDec2010001.jpg

And loves to rest anywhere

IMG_4697.jpg

No Windows for Nola

IMG_4574.jpg

Her sister Lotus really liked my old piston rings a few years back..

a54ad116.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

I was working at my roommate's house. Apparently according to him and his parents his cat "Lily" hates cars. In fact I can't even pet her without her clawing my arm.

Despite this I was working with the doors and hood open wiring some stuff and she hopped in the passenger seat, walked across my lap, got out, and stood guard here for about an hour.

6616467227_b410220401_b.jpg

1988 Bmw E30 M50 Turbo

1975 Bmw 2002

On a sad note some years ago my wifes cat climbed into the engine bay of my 71 2002. I did not suspect a thing until about 3 miles from home when I crossed some railroad tracks and felt a thump under the trans tunnel. I saw Scooter tumbling in the rear view. She was evidently hanging on to the lower radiator hose as I found a leak there later in the day.

Careful with those cats!

75 2002 polaris 2365430

88 325ix zinnoberrot