• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any love for Mikunis?

autobon7

see vintage performance developments

web site

i contacted these guys

it looks like a good deal.

plan on trying hsr carbs

next engine rebuild

chris

VPD is well known in Volvo circles, at one time considered removing the D-Jet on my 72 1800ES, but it runs so well with the injection system, I quickly decided not to. They do have a nice setup for the B20 though.

Earl

74 02Lux

02 M Roadster

72 Volvo 1800ES

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

my dad had them on his 1970 Datsun 510 auto x car for ten years and never had to mess with them...he loved it!

69 2002

04 GTI 1.8T Daily Driver

1974 2002 (Wife's car)

**Vintage BMW meet Uptown Altamonte Springs, 2nd Saturday 7pm Near 436 and I-4 in Altamonte Springs FL Email me for details***

I just recently aquired a '66 Volvo 122s and found the VPD site while researching on the internet. Very nice site and was seriously interested in getting some items from them but then ran across many threads on Volvo forums warning not to do business with VPD. Story after story of money sent and no goods delivered or bad quality delivered after literally years of waiting. I've emailed the owner, John Parker, and received timely and helpful emails from him but would probably not send him any money.

Just what I have observed on other forums.

Buyer Beware.

Steve.

I just recently aquired a '66 Volvo 122s and found the VPD site while researching on the internet. Very nice site and was seriously interested in getting some items from them but then ran across many threads on Volvo forums warning not to do business with VPD. Story after story of money sent and no goods delivered or bad quality delivered after literally years of waiting. I've emailed the owner, John Parker, and received timely and helpful emails from him but would probably not send him any money.

Just what I have observed on other forums.

Buyer Beware.

Steve.

Steve,

Wow, concur, guess I need to spend a bit more time on the Volvo forums.

Earl

74 02Lux

15 M235i

72 Volvo 1800ES

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." -- George Orwell

What ever happened to SK carbs?

John

I have a pair of SK Racing carbs pulled from a parts car, had never seen a pair before. I searched for information for a long time on them. As far as I could get was that importation stopped many many moons ago on the SK branded carbs. They have limited availability as OER branded carbs now. Parts are available through Pierce.

Interestingly they can be used with a blow through turbo up to 16psi with a rare turbo box.

• 3 months later...