• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I am now a proud 02 owner

323IJOE

As of yesterday morning I am the new owner of a 76 02 :) I got it for $900 non running with all the paperwork for service, service books and all parts to get it running. It came with a rebuild engine which was bored out for sport pistons not sure how big or what brand I haven't gone through the receipts yet. Also came with spare headers and transmission from a parts car he had that wasn't worth taking.

I got home at around 11am with it and by 1 the interior was gutted :)

Needs some new floor pans and some new paint thats about it. Whole front end was dealt with once before.

Plans are to get rid of the big bumpers, kill all the rust spots, new paint, completely new suspension/brakes, 4 point roll cage w/ rear seat delete and toss some fat tires on the back and hit the road

Hey congrats on your purchase! Sounds like a great project and very good price to get! I paid 2k for mine and I haven't made it run yet.

Let me know if you need nay help!

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Congrats!!! Make sure you post some pics.

My 2002 was manufactured on September 15th, 1971 and delivered on October 22nd, 1971 to the BMW importer Hoffman Motors Corp. in New York City. The original colour was Granada, paint code 023. It was sold on New Years Eve December 31st 1971.

Pictures or it didnt happen :P Congrats on the new car man!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2