• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where is a good place to find Weather striping ? and chrome

kyser-soza

For the chrome belt strip , 3m chrome "D" self adhesive stripping, it looks so close and its cheap, been using it for years.

72/2002 Inca

72tii/2002 "Apple"

70/2002 "Five "

73/2002 "Freeda"

2007 Lotus 7 Replica

2011 Ford xr6 Ute

85 E30 325

70 1600-2 "Orange"

For the chrome belt strip , 3m chrome "D" self adhesive stripping, it looks so close and its cheap, been using it for years.

and I bet it doesn't dent when someone touches it, which I think is the biggest drawback w/ the stock trim.

1976 2002 Custom Dk Blue w/ Pearl

1975 2002A Sahara (sold Feb 2008)

SiteNamecopy.jpg

We have al the original stuff if it's that's the way you want to go! Remember to use original windshield seals as the aftermarket are real bad. Anyone here can tell you.

Cheers!

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

I'm just curious, has BMW Classic (i.e. Mobile Tradition) "ever" cleared up the glitch with the door seals? The new ones I installed on Hugo around 10 years ago are "still" not "broken in", and I still have to slam the doors! grrrrrr. The ones I installed on my '76 in '99 are so sweet...the doors close easily. I swear there was a bad batch of hard rubber door seals sold there for awhile....but of course BMW would never admit it! :-(

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Correction.....I installed new door gaskets in 2004 I believe, so that would make them only 7 years old (not 10). I guess nobody saw this post. :-(

I'm just curious, has BMW Classic (i.e. Mobile Tradition) "ever" cleared up the glitch with the door seals? The new ones I installed on Hugo around 10 years ago are "still" not "broken in", and I still have to slam the doors! grrrrrr. The ones I installed on my '76 in '99 are so sweet...the doors close easily. I swear there was a bad batch of hard rubber door seals sold there for awhile....but of course BMW would never admit it! :-(

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

a very bad deal....he lists the same stuff many of us, including me have used for $120.00....plastic chrome

I'd be a little leary of the seller based off of his filching of photographs and that he shows a tii water pump for $65 when the picture is a 2002 (tii pumps are dealer only right now)