• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay Area 02 caravan from the South Bay

I'm planning a meeting point for those heading up to Brisbane that would like to caravan. A few years ago some of us met up at Hobee's restaurant in Cupertino across from DeAnza. I wanted to plan that again this year since it would give us a chance to grab a good breakfast and/or coffee as well as get a group heading up together.

Hobee's opens at 7:30 so I will be there then and grab a couple tables. It should give us enough time to eat and meet before driving to the event. It's a decent location since it is off HWY 85 close to 280 and 101. They have a large parking lot as well so that will not be an issue.

There is also a coffee place next door (Coffee Society) for those that don't want to eat but maybe just grab a coffee. Feel free to reply to this post so we have a rough headcount and i could get a better idea of how many tables i should hold.

http://www.hobees.com/cupertino.html

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&ie=UTF8&q=hobees,+cupertino&fb=1&gl=us&hq=hobees,&hnear=Cupertino,+CA&view=map&cid=12913746108727383377&z=17&iwloc=A

Again, I will grab a couple tables but for the most part eating and such are up to you or your group. There will not be one big party reserved with one bill. Best to get there early if you want to eat.

Hi Brian,

I'm going to try to meet up with you guys. I'll be heading over the hill from Santa Cruz. Will try to be there around 7:30 so that I can grab breakfast. Thanks,

John

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...

So is Hobees out and Jeffs in? Or are you doing both stops? There should be some of us from SoCal that would like to meet with you also on Sat AM.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Great... Some of us will be staying in San Jose. Easy jump to Hobees. When will you be leaving Hobees?

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours