• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atlanta Mini meet at The Mitty?

Jbird

So..... I am trying to plan a drive or meet for about a month from now, but Rev. Bubba and I were thinking this Sunday at the Mitty would be a great day for a mini meet. What better way to celebrate our vintage sports cars, than to get them together at one of the better vintage races of the year. If you are a BMWCCA member there is parking available in the BMW corral for an extra $10, but I figured we could all meet up on the hill behind the pits overlooking turn 12. I should be able to drive the Malaga, and Rev. will have his 1800ti.

68 2002 #1660013 Lucky # 13
75 2002 M20 swap

I'll be there both days so whichever is best for the group is fine for me. Or I guess really we can do it both days. :) i was going to bring 13 up and park it in the BMW corral, with it's rust and lack of glass and fenders, but it looks like there's no way I can finish the motor in time.

75 2002 M20 swap

I'm planning on being there Saturday and Sunday - driving up Saturday morning. Since the O2 is still on a rotisserie, I'll be in my Toyota with my son who's into rotary's now. Is there going to be any specific time to try and meet up?

Steve

I'm planning on being there Saturday and Sunday - driving up Saturday morning. Since the O2 is still on a rotisserie, I'll be in my Toyota with my son who's into rotary's now. Is there going to be any specific time to try and meet up?

Steve

u should take ur son up to deal's gap. big rotary meet this weekend.

as for me, not able to make it. maybe next year.

my project blog:

craaaazzy's 2002 project

I should be. We are putting the 5 speed and the 3.9 in the Malaga tomorrow. Mike will be there, we have to put the carb on his 1800ti, and I have had sone of the other locals say they would be there Sat.

75 2002 M20 swap

10:23 am and we are still here at the shop. The Tornadoes leveled a friends house, and we had to go help cut trees, so looks like barring a miracle we will not be there until late today at the earliest. Mike's NK's 6 volt starter crapped yesterday and no one could rebuild it in time. Hopefully we'll see some of you up there later or tomorrow.

75 2002 M20 swap