• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any NKs going to The Vintage in North Carolina next month?

Forgive my ignorance but when/where is the BMW vintage meet. The Tisa is getting a new ported head/competition valvesprings as I floated some valves and the old head had been shaved as much as allowable. A LSdiff is also installed. I'd like to go if the car and work permit it. sincerely, Peter

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum

Dear Neil/Luis- I just researched the Vintage-it sounds great and I figured Barry would be up for it. I will check/make sure I am not working then contact him. We could both take cars or maybe motor down together in the Tisa if Katerina doesnt want to go. Or-put the rear seat back in the car if I can get it around the rollbar. I wish Barry would consider firing up his TiLux-I got quite excited after looking at the NK website . The LSdiff is in, a racing cylinder head from Alan Dukes old championship GT3 2002 is being prepared and I think the old girl may have even more snot with the porting and larger intake valves. I am keeping the original cam in. I wish I had gotten that Tisa head you gave me heads up on but I had no idea I would need one. You can never have too much fun--or power. sincerely, Pete

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum

It is in bazillion pieces Maybe next year!

Most likely will take the touring

If you can be there for Friday's rally you should. The Friday drives are always fun and Dave R will be putting on a good rally this year. I lead one to the mountains heading north and west and will end up at lunch near I 81 if folks want to join us for that Just let me know on Sat and I will give you details on departure point and time

See yall in about 6 weeks!