• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Heist.

heist

Man. Ur prolly going to get ur arches on before I do haha. That sucks for me. Good work tho homie.

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

More for us non purists to enjoy!

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2

dumpedDAILY- haha idk I still have a lot of work left I have to make sure they will even work with my wheels. Thanks though.

I believe they call them guide coats. When your knocking down primer looking for low spots I use another color lighty on top of the primer so I can visually see what areas need attention.

I threw on the red, which will be completely sanded off today to get the little spots that the black primer was hiding. Should have another thick coat of real primer on tonight.

Is there a cheap place to get the plastic sheet you used to make your paint booth? Would like to be able to isolate some of the garage like that.

Just go to Home Depot or Lowes. It's just painters plastic. Costs like 3 bucks for a 9x12 roll.

NEED HELP WITH WEB STUFF!!! PLEASE HELP!!

Bern

"If ur not scraping, ur not low enough" dumpedDAILY

--------

02 BMW M3 SMG - R.I.P.

99 BMW 540it - Wife's car

73 BMW 2002 - SR2002

08 BMW X5 4.8i - Wife/family car

I also been following your work. your car is coming out clean. cant wait to see some color on it. What color are you going with?

P.S. that second to last photo with car in red primer, I noticed that you are a little too close with the water puddle & that extension cord. might want to make sure you dont end up with spiked hair due to that.

I hope mine will look as cool as yours.