• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wanted: Recommendations for streaming NETFLIX auto themed

Ray_73Turkis_OH

I would appreciate any recommendations you might have for any automotive themed streaming NETFLIX offereings.

I am recovering from achillies repair surgery so have lots of time.

I watched the orignial "The Fast and The Furious" the other day.

Other Netflix streaming recommendations appreciated too.

Thanks,

Ray,  Current BMWs, 1973 BMW 2002, Turkis, and 1997 BMW 318i 5sp avus blue.  Drove a lot and sold over the years, in reverse chron.

1997 m3 coupe silver, 1998 318ti red, 1996 318ti red,

1973 2002 Agave, 1971 2002  GM brown

"grand prix"

"lemans"

oldies, but real goodies.

or just start surfing youtube and vimeo. tons of incar video from most tracks. i get sucked in too regularly watching other people drive.

for 2002 content, try this thread on bf.com

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884672&highlight=s14+2002

several posts down Moe linked some incar video of his M2 at a driver school at thunderhill. sweet!

2xM3

Marshall beat me to my two favorites ;)

In the Steve McQueen theme though, can't go wrong with Bullitt

Good luck on your recovery!

Aaron

Walter: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. I'll get you a toe by this afternoon--with nail polish...

Just watched a pretty good one. Not exactly all about cars, but definitely has some good driving scenes through the tight streets of Boston.

Ben Affleck's "The Town" - it's not on Netflix streaming yet. I watched it on a service called vudu http://www.vudu.com/ - they gave me a credit for one free movie when I signed up. If you're watching/streaming on a computer you should be able to dial it up.

Matt

I needed a car, and a hobby....

Nor'East '02ers-

www.bmw2002.us

Betty VIN 4229155

The original colour was Malaga, paint code 021

SiteNamecopy.jpg

Ronin is my favorite...Vanishing point,blues brothers and cannonball. The first is the best "Italian drivers dont need rear view mirrors: Disappointing because it was shot in mono. The other cannonball is worth it just to watch the Countach pull away from a dead stop....Bullitt has been watched to death....

Not sure if it's streaming on Netflix but "The Speed Merchants" is a must see/must have in your collection. The footage from the Nurburgring is chock full of BMW's. One of the greatest racing films ever made, in my opinion.

-shad

post-267-13667635686533_thumb.jpg

Shad

'70 2002 #671 "Bimmerschmitt"

'70 2002 BADUDA aka 'Wall Art'

'72 2002 #672 Sold

'73 2002 Sold

'79 528i Daily Driver (future ETC Clone)