• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maximillian Importing Company

Kpeters

Hello all just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Konrad I work for Maximillian Importing Company and own 2 vintage BMW's myself.

I'll try to be helpful around here and be at your service for any parts or tech info you might need.

Please check us out at www.bimmer.com or email us at classicbmwparts@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Konrad.

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E21 320/6 2.7 Stroker 1981
E23 730 1978

Hi Konrad;

Congrads for your new post at Max. The best thing you can do is to convince Max to reduce the prices a little, like 20-30%. I always check the prices online with other vendors e.g., www.parts.com, and Max prices are a bit on the higher side. Just an observation from an old customer who doesn't buy from Max anymore, especially in these hard times.

welcome!

Hi Konrad;

Congrads for your new post at Max. The best thing you can do is to convince Max to reduce the prices a little, like 20-30%. I always check the prices online with other vendors e.g., www.parts.com, and Max prices are a bit on the higher side. Just an observation from an old customer who doesn't buy from Max anymore, especially in these hard times.

welcome!

Hi there thanks for the feedback. The prices you see on the website are for genuine only BMW parts hence the higher price but we still try to give the best deal possible.

We can also offer aftermarket price at much reduced costs with the advantage of being able to source some of the most difficult parts form Germany. New things will come in 2011 I'll keep you all posted. :)

I'm no longer affiliated with Maximillian Importing Company in any way, please address any questions directly to them.  -Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

Thanks for the post. I have been waiting for a year now for a run of left and right front grilles for a 72tii. Any info on when these may be available again?

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

I'll check tomorrow when I'm on the office to see if they are NLA from Germany.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

That'll come :) you can use realoem and then price check with us at bimmer.com in the meantime.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

Mo's72tii:

Both the chrome one and the plastic black ones are available.

424.61 Chrome

93.34 Black plastic

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

Mo's72tii:

424.61 Chrome

93.34 Black plastic

they are available at lower prices from other vendors:

345.35 for chrome

76.51 for Black plastic

I do shop around.

Hi I'm only answering his question regarding our availability. We have them and they are genuine BMW. Remember other aftermarket parts can be sourced for lower prices with us.

Thanks.

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

Also, Max web site doesn't show other car parts like E30 unless you type the parts numbers in the box. It would be nice if we can search for other vintage BMWs. I usually find the part #s from realoem and type in.

Just type the last 7 digits on your vin in the "Serial Number" box, and it will bring up all the info you need about your E30

max.doc

73 - '02

88 - M3

88 - iX

Also, Max web site doesn't show other car parts like E30 unless you type the parts numbers in the box. It would be nice if we can search for other vintage BMWs. I usually find the part #s from realoem and type in.

Just type the last 7 digits on your vin in the "Serial Number" box, and it will bring up all the info you need about your E30

Thanks for pointing that out!

2002 "tii" coupe 1970
E23 730 1978

Welcome to Parkton, MD (I drive up and down I-83 all the time)

How about trying to get the cost down on the outrageously expensive tii fuel pump (I know, but it's close to Christmas and we can all have wishful thoughts)

61402tiifuelpump.jpg

Here's my current one in hibernation

f54a41dc.jpg

Jim Gerock

Riviera 69 2002 built 5/30/69 "Oscar"

[

Thank you!

quote=Kpeters]Mo's72tii:

424.61 Chrome

93.34 Black plastic

<p>69 (M2 Project-stalled); 72tii (a) Taiga/ m42 swap in process;91 E30 vert; 2013 Porsche Cayenne GTS; 65 Mustang fastback 500hp+ resto mod in process ;72 Porsche 911s project; 70 2002 M2 2.5L getting closer

[

Thank you!

quote=Kpeters]Mo's72tii:

424.61 Chrome

93.34 Black plastic

Keep in mind AFAIK, the chrome grilles are "deep" for Euro buckets as the shallow North American grilles are NLA. So you will need to run trim rings or Euro buckets if you were expecting shallow grilles.

70 M2 2.5L