• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post pictures of your seats!

Meintii

Hi -

The steep sides from the bucket do make them feel more narrow. I have 34 waist and while I fit fine, I feel that a 32 would be optimum. Been a while since I sat in an e21 Recaro seat but they look more standard and so flexible as to the width of the person.

The rallye's really hold you in place, which can be restrictive too on a long trip I would think. I am hoping to take it to MidAmerica this year so I will likely find out.

~Jason

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, sunroof, A/C, 5spd OD, 3.91 LSD, etc. Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   --> If you need an Alpina A4 tuning manual, PM me!

• 5 months later...

Tricked 323i, polo67, The Artisan, TheArtisan, kchinn@creativeoptions, creative options , Kevin Chinn or whatever your name is nowadays !!!!

Dude, it's been almost 3 years since I paid for my seats, you have giving me every excuse under the sun.

Dude, my moneis or my seats, $ 1,700 worth of it, I've had it with you., really.

picture.php?albumid=810&pictureid=13617

cheers,

Frank

e30 parts bin

signature.jpg