• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Turbo engine parts (Cyl Head Studs & Pistons)

kpolito99

These parts are in excellent condition and ready for installation.

Race Tech Engineering Cylinder Head studs for M10

180,000 psi tensile strength AMS 6322 alloy steel

12 point flanged aircraft style nuts

Billet machined washers with precise ID

Asking $125.00

*********Rods have been sold*******************

Mechart Forged Connecting Rod Set (Std 135 mm length)

These have been re-built with solid pin bushings

Asking $300.00

*********Rods have been shipped*******************

Wiseco 9.5:1 Forged Piston set 92mm

I paid just over $600 new and am asking $500.00

These were used with an e21 2.0 style M10 cylinder head that has a 60 cc clearance volume.

These pistons were used to begin to break-in a motor only and have less than 30 minutes run time.

Please contact kep2005@verizon.net for more information. Additional images of parts are available upon request.

Buyer is expected to pay for shipping and Paypal fees for funds transfer.

post-1583-13667624818145_thumb.jpg

post-1583-13667624819559_thumb.jpg

post-1583-13667624821197_thumb.jpg

post-1583-13667624822947_thumb.jpg

isnt 9.5 compression sort of high for turbo? im curious cause I have a already rebuilt TII longblock , not sure if it is 9 or 9.5 it doenst hve any tii stuff on it though, wondering if I should swap or something.

It really depends upon what you are doing, how you manage the AFR, how efficient your intercooling setup works and how well you have built the engine.

The new 335 twin turbos have a CR of 10.2:1.

The first turbo motor I designer had a CR of 8.0:1 and felt sluggish. I n working with various reputable tuners I have learned that a 9.0-9.5:1 setup provides good off boost response and plenty of margin for generating 18-20 psi of boost on premium unleaded.

REALLLY .... HMMMMMMM

Ohh boy ohh boy. Im getting some naughty IDEAS!

Kurt's done a lot of research into his turbo setup, fifty. A bone stock tii 9.5:1 engine is a different animal to a forged everything Kurt creation.

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

• 3 weeks later...

the new car you mentioned with the 10.2 comp ratio probably only uses low psi figures. If you are building an engine that will have it life spent on the track then make your power with the turbo not comp. Since this is a street engine you can run a higher comp. If the car is sluggish as you say, blaming the selected turbo would be appropriate than the comp ratio. What you describe sounds more like a turbo that is not really properly suited to the application.

I n working with various reputable tuners I have learned that a 9.0-9.5:1 setup provides good off boost response and plenty of margin for generating 18-20 psi of boost on premium unleaded.

Wow- with a 2valve M10 head? That's pretty impressive...

t

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL